The most common questions we get from our clients
No, absolutely not! Our solution is made of the highest quality, natural ingredients. All of our technicians have also been trained and certified!
Please see the Tan Care notes below to find out the proper steps that need to be followed before your spray tan.
The entire process takes about 10-15 minutes, from start to finish.
- Waxing must be done 24 hours prior.
- Exfoliating and shaving at least 6-24 hours prior is suggested.
- Shower directly before your appointment to remove any beauty products or acidity from oily skin.
- Skin must be free from make-up, moisturizers, perfumes, and deodorants; as these alter the results.
- Avoid using products that contain SLS, mineral oils, or fragrances prior to your appointment.
- Avoid washing your hair prior to your appointment.
- Come dressed in loose, dark clothing - cotton or similar is best, with minimal stitching.
- Avoid wearing satin, silk, leather, or lycra directly after tan application.
- Rinse off your tan with warm water only for your first shower, gently brushing over the body to ensure the bronzer is removed evenly.
- Pat dry your body with a towel after each shower.
- Do not moisturize your body until after your second shower to allow the tan to develop to its full depth (takes 16-24 hours)
- Avoid chlorine, massages, excessive exercise or saunas within the first 24 hours while the bronzer sets in and develops.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes for the first 16-24 hours (jeans, tights, gym wear) as it can leave marks whilst in the processing stage.
- Avoid using products that contain SLS or mineral oils as these can cause the tan to fade quickly and alter the color.
- Our solution does not contain SPF, so do not forget the apply sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays.
- STAY HYDRATED! 2 liters of water a day does wonders for the longevity of your tan.